Please read carefully before purchasing:
The Filberg Heritage Lodge and Park Association (FHLPA) is a non-profit organization established in 1979, which is responsible for maintaining and restoring the heritage lodge and outbuildings in the Filberg Park. The Filberg Festival, held annually, is the Associations largest fundraiser and the Comox Valley’s premiere cultural event. All funds raised from this and other fundraising activities are used for this purpose and for the operational costs associated with managing the Filberg Park for the community to enjoy. A great way to support the FHLPA is to buy a ticket for a chance to win one of the five fantastic prizes!
5 great prizes:
1. Westjet: Return Trip for 2 to any scheduled Westjet Destination
2. Ucluelet Getaway: 3 nights accommodations and lots of activities to fill your time on the beautiful West Coast
3. Harbour Air: Round Trip for two on Harbour Air
4. BC Ferries: Round Trip for two on BC Ferries
5. Royston Roasting: Coffee for a year from Royston Roasting
Tickets $10 each or 3 for $20 (only 3 for $20 available online)
Random draw will take place at 4:30 pm Monday August 1st, 2016 at the Filberg Festival.
Cut-off for puchasing raffle tickets online is 12:00am (midnight) Thurday July 28th. Tickets will be for sale at the Filberg Festival July 29 to August 1.
Net proceeds to the Filberg Heritage Lodge and Park Association
*Important! Tickets may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia
61 Filberg Road, Comox BC
Tickets will also be available at the July 21st Filberg Summer Concert, from some Filberg Volunteers and Board members and at the Filberg Festival July 29 to August 1st.