The Filberg Heritage Lodge and Park Association (FHLPA) is a non-profit organization established in 1979, which is responsible for maintaining and restoring the heritage lodge and outbuildings in the Filberg Park. The Filberg Festival, held annually, is the Associations largest fundraiser and the Comox Valley’s premiere cultural event. All funds raised from this and other fundraising activities are used for this purpose and for the operational costs associated with managing the Filberg Park for the community to enjoy. A great way to support the FHLPA is to buy a ticket for a chance to win one of the five fantastic prizes!
And the winners are…
1. Westjet: Return Trip for 2 to any scheduled Westjet Destination
Value $2900 – Jenni Hopkins ticket#684
2. Ucluelet Getaway: 3 nights accommodations and lots of activities to fill your time on the beautiful West Coast
Value: $1500 – Anna Bennett ticket#1824
3. Harbour Air: Round Trip for two on Harbour Air
Value: $650 – Hazel Ibbs ticket#1849
4. BC Ferries: Round Trip for two on BC Ferries
Value: $200 – Nina LeBlanc Ticket#052
5. Royston Roasting: Coffee for a year from Royston Roasting
Value $150 – Dawn McRae ticket#1552
Congratulations to all the winners! And thank you for supporting the FHLPA
If you have not claimed your prize yet, please call the office at 250 339-2715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.